Chain Oil 100ml, Super Wash 500ml, Super Degreaser 500ml, Speedwax 200ml, Sponge, Chain Brush, Frame Brush and a 8L bucket
This chain oil is the natural all-round lubricant you can use all year around.
1. Degrease the chain before using Chain Oil.
2. Apply the Chain Oil, a drop between each link is all you need.
3. Let it soak in for a few minutes and then wipe off the excess with a dry cloth.
This plant-based shampoo is specially designed for cleaning the finest lacquers.
1. Mix 10ml of Airolube Super Wash with 1L of warm water.
2. Use a cloth or sponge to clean the surface.
3. Rinse with cold water and wipe with a dry cloth as desired.
This powerful degreaser is tough on dirt, but safe and effective to use on metal, carbon and plastic parts.
1. Wet the surface to be degreased.
2. Spray the surface with Super Degreaser. Let it soak for a while and brush heavily soiled parts.
3. Then rinse with water and dry with a cloth.
The natural formula leaves a water-repellent and dirt-resistant wax layer on the paintwork.
1. Before use, always clean the paintwork
2. Spray the surface with Airolube Speedwax.
3. Buff out the Speedwax with a soft cloth.